14 janeiro 2016

Girls/Girls/Boys


I don't wanna hear you've got a boyfriend Sometimes you're better off alone But, if you change your mind, you know where I am But, if you change your mind, you know where to find me 'Cause I don't ever wanna be your boyfriend And never did I think that I Would be caught in the way you got me Push another girl aside and just give in Girls love girls and boys (Sophisticated, manipulated) And never did I think that I Would be caught in the way you got me But girls love girls and boys And love is not a choice Pose, you've gotta save your reputation They're close to finding out about your girlfriend But, if you change your mind, you know where I am But, if you change your mind, you know where to find me 'Cause I don't wanna save your reputation And never did I think that I Would be caught in the way you got me Push another girl aside and just give in Girls love girls and boys (Sophisticated, manipulated) And never did I think that I Would be caught in the way you got me But girls love girls and boys And love is not a choice I am just a villain vying for attention from a girl A girl who can't decide and here's the reason why Girls love girls and boys (Sophisticated, manipulated) And never did I think that I Would be caught in the way you got me But girls love girls and boys And love is not a choice

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Design por Amanda
[ voltar para o topo ]